Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Versa/Tiida Companions,

I have just learned of Monroe's Quick Strut product, which are available for many cars and includes the front struts, all of the mounting hardware, and, (drum roll): the SPRINGS.

MONROE SHOCKS & STRUTS :: Quick-Strut®

However, I have not been able to determine if this product is available for our 2007-2012 Versi and Tiidi.

Does anyone know?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Should be. Why don't you call a local parts place and ask them? Still not a big deal to compress a spring... IMO they were introduced for the end customer of shops as a more cost effective strut replacement as the labor time is much less, and you're getting all new components (of questionable quality compared to OEM). On cars i've driven/road tested with quick struts used, it wasn't very long until the upper bearings seized up. You should go with Tokico's blue shocks, or if you can, go with Bilstein B6 sport struts. Bilstein is the best... no questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
snowball
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing