Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not even Black Friday yet, but Home Depot just dropped 10 killer combo deals on cordless power tools from Makita, DeWALT, Milwaukee, Ryobi, and others. Depending on the budle, if you buy one of their kits, you can get one or two bonus tools or batteries for free! Cordless impact drivers, ratchets, lights, and other goodies are part of the deal, making them a great buy for any automotive DIY enthusiast.

https://www.wiseguide.com/home/power-tools-dewalt-milwaukee-makita/

·
Registered
939 Posts
What they don't tell you is how delicate the batteries are, I've dropped them on the floor from 6 inches to have them go bad before. They go bad by sitting no0t being used too after a while. Then you get to find out how badly they rape you for replacement batteries.

I waited until the current voltage rage was all of them at 12 volt and bought mine then, a car battery or other like lawn equipment then works them and cheaper.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
amc49
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing