Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a factory service manual on how to put the lower motor mounts in. I have an 08 versa sedan. I have information on how to get the torque strut mount and the right front mount in, but I for the life of me cannot find anything on the transmission motor mount, and the other flat skinny one that goes under the car. I am sick of my throttle body slamming into my firewall every time I move the car!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am trying to find a factory service manual on how to put the lower motor mounts in. I have an 08 versa sedan. I have information on how to get the torque strut mount and the right front mount in, but I for the life of me cannot find anything on the transmission motor mount, and the other flat skinny one that goes under the car. I am sick of my throttle body slamming into my firewall every time I move the car!
The factory service manuals are not easy to find on line since Nissan objected due to copyright infringement. Check out the link below and see if it can give you some info.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=08+versa+sedan+transmission+motor+mount+replacement

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
In general Ive used a floor jack and piece of wood to jack a part of the engine or transmission up to insert and remove mounts when replacing them. Sometimes you need to undo or loose a second or 3rd mount to get enough movement to do that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Cobb
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing