Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, I used to own an 09 Versa S sedan. I traded for a 2011 2.0 Sentra SE. So I kinda know the parts available for the MR18. Would anyone know if the aftermarket parts for the MR18 fit the MR20? Like air intake? I compared pics of the two engines, and they seem to look as if they layout about the same, but looks can be deceiving, lol. I don't see to many parts for the MR20 yet, but the MR18 is getting some. Thanks

·
Registered
656 Posts
its the same engine except internals

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
As some of you know, I used to own an 09 Versa S sedan. I traded for a 2011 2.0 Sentra SE. So I kinda know the parts available for the MR18. Would anyone know if the aftermarket parts for the MR18 fit the MR20? Like air intake? I compared pics of the two engines, and they seem to look as if they layout about the same, but looks can be deceiving, lol. I don't see to many parts for the MR20 yet, but the MR18 is getting some. Thanks
the air intake, crank pulley, header, are universal to the mr18 and mr20. I would say exhaust, but going with a versa exhaust to a differnt style body of the sentra, im not sure how high/slow/forward/back the can would be form the bumper and floor.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok, that's good to know, thanks guys!! So like if I bought a CAI for versa, it would fit the Sentra? It's like $100 cheaper that way. Would the sensor and everything else fit ok?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ok, that's good to know, thanks guys!! So like if I bought a CAI for versa, it would fit the Sentra? It's like $100 cheaper that way. Would the sensor and everything else fit ok?
should work. I have the mr20 in my versa and still have the same versa AEM CAI

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.