Nissan Versa Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to remind everyone this is the Internet. It is open to everyone, some people will like your car, some will not. People are free to express if they like it or NOT. As long as there is no flaming of members, Please be respectful to each other. I am tired of reading someone does not like something and comments, then several people jump on that person. Please lets be civilized adults, as I am pretty sure everyone on this site is old enough to drive.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
330 Posts
i'm here because i am a versa fan, and its always cool to meet other people who are fans of it as well. i value everyones opinion good or bad. :)
...........agreed. i come to this site to dream that someday i can have an awesome v like some of our modders. i get the luxury of watching what all you guys do and eventually come up with something someday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I am a new member

My name is Jaymes Leavitt and I am a proud owner of a 2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 sl hatchback six speed.

Bought it brand new off the lot...only needed an alignment about two weeks later...no biggie... Dealer took care of it. I drove the car like a grandma for the first 1500 miles... never went over 3500rpm and stayed below 50mph. 1st oil change with Castrol 5w30.... and been changing it every 3000-2500

Car runs amazing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone I'm Andy I drive a 08 Versa hatchback 1.8L SL 6 speed manual and it came with 20" rims.I love this car however I noted that it hadles poorly on the freeway the steering is extremly sensitive I feel no resistance when steering (not a big fan of that :/) and I was wondering could that be due to the rims/wheels or a steering column problem? Does anyone alse experience oobber light steering ? How could I fix that?

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Hi everyone I'm Andy I drive a 08 Versa hatchback 1.8L SL 6 speed manual and it came with 20" rims.I love this car however I noted that it hadles poorly on the freeway the steering is extremly sensitive I feel no resistance when steering (not a big fan of that :/) and I was wondering could that be due to the rims/wheels or a steering column problem? Does anyone alse experience oobber light steering ? How could I fix that?
welcome to the world of electric powersteering. I came from infiniti g20's aka nissan primera's which are known for superb handling and in my opinion driving feel. The versa is totally numb. I love the simplicity of an electric power steering but from a driver perspective it's crap. Maybe more feedback can be programmed in as the numb feeling is a common complaint for most of nissans steering these days.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
welcome to the world of electric powersteering. I came from infiniti g20's aka nissan primera's which are known for superb handling and in my opinion driving feel. The versa is totally numb. I love the simplicity of an electric power steering but from a driver perspective it's crap. Maybe more feedback can be programmed in as the numb feeling is a common complaint for most of nissans steering these days.
Who will be the brave pioneer to delete their power steering and go manual?!?
I was a little surprised how much car wanders during shoulder check.
But electric p/s becoming more commonplace :( boo
Program more steering feedback! "How hard could it be?!?"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok, solo quiero aprender algunas cosas sobre mi Tiida / Versa de personas que tienen mas experiencia y cuentan sus historias solo por gusto.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Ok, solo quiero aprender algunas cosas sobre mi Tiida / Versa de personas que tienen mas experiencia y cuentan sus historias solo por gusto.
this is what was said if any one is wondering or to lazy to translate it lol.

OK, I just want to learn some things about my Tiida / Versa people that have more experience and they tell their stories just for fun.
welcome to the forum nismo507 and claucom

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.