Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
I'm almost to 30k it sucks, but not much I can do now but maintain it well.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I got mine at 32 miles in July 09 and now have just over 61k

·
Registered
238 Posts
I did too. She had 5 miles(not 5K) when I got her and 24K now so its a big difference. :(
I know the feeling brotha, when I got mine she had 1 mile on her (it was the show room car) and now I'm at 22k since 09. In retrospect I really didn't drive the V that much over the years lol.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I've put 1,500 miles on 'ole boy in the past month :( been raining every day. My bike is getting a rest LOL!
Bike??? More about bike! Unless it is of the pedal variety.

Has anyone else noticed how fast the steering wheel deteriorates? My work truck (R.I.P.) had 250,000 km (155,000 miles) on it (until I was run off into a ditch last week by a transport truck... F U SCRAP GUYS!) and the steering wheel was (and still is... minus the tearing from the airbag deployment) in better shape than my Versa which has less than half the km's on it.

·
Registered
656 Posts
i just hit 36k on mine and i bought it last january

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
So sad.....

how long have you had the car?

is there a second car you can drive? maybe a motorcycle, or girlfriend's car, parent's or just an extra car in the family nobody wants to drive :shrug: if you want to keep the mileage low

mine is at 108,000 miles. at this point as long as she's running good, thumbs up! :thumb2:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

how long have you had the car?

is there a second car you can drive? maybe a motorcycle, or girlfriend's car, parent's or just an extra car in the family nobody wants to drive :shrug: if you want to keep the mileage low

mine is at 108,000 miles. at this point as long as she's running good, thumbs up! :thumb2:
I've had it for almost 3 months, since 9K miles. My wife and I go on a lot of trips so we put a bit of mileage on it. My wife is new to the country so she doesn't drive yet so this is our only car, so I am stuck putting all the miles on it. She always says "We bought it for travelling so don't worry about miles" but I really want to keep it as low as possible.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.