Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 1.8 hatchback the only things I have changed from stock are K&N drop in air filter, Black dice valve stem caps at Oreilly auto parts. And I got the windows tinted with some window decals. I was wondering if they make magnets you could put on the side of your car instead of having to use the vinyl stick on's. I really don't want to spend a lot of money. I know I will have to go online as Oreilly's doesn't have squat for a selection in this category. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Lower it, and get it some new kicks. It really makes a huge change in looks. You can get cheap stuff on ebay, or from a member sellin parts.

·
Registered
271 Posts
You can also get a different grille, headlights, tail lights, add a rear roof spoiler and mid rear hatch spoiler, rims and tires, or paint your hub caps, lowering kit, smoke tinted plastic window vents for all 4 windows, body kit. Most of these cost some money. Inevitably if you want to change the look your gonna have to spend money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.