Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
not bad, i took out my cats and put in the flexpipe that came with the OBX kit.... so now i have OBX header and Stillen axle back with no resonator and it is way to loud.... and ive been experiencing a buzzing sound when i step on it... i dont know where the buzz is coming from, but it is annoying.... sorry to say my car sounds like a honda rite now.... superricey! anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
187 Posts
not bad, i took out my cats and put in the flexpipe that came with the OBX kit.... so now i have OBX header and Stillen axle back with no resonator and it is way to loud.... and ive been experiencing a buzzing sound when i step on it... i dont know where the buzz is coming from, but it is annoying.... sorry to say my car sounds like a honda rite now.... superricey! anyone have any suggestions?
Should have listened to the wife!!!!! But since that didn't work......Mike down at Gardena has something cleaned up and waiting to be driven away. :smile5:

·
Registered
927 Posts
its probably the flex pipe that creating the buzzing sound :p it may take out the excess shaking of the exhaust in exchange but its probably creating a buzzing noise because of the diameter size change... check if the ID of the pipes are all the same :p

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
its probably the flex pipe that creating the buzzing sound :p it may take out the excess shaking of the exhaust in exchange but its probably creating a buzzing noise because of the diameter size change... check if the ID of the pipes are all the same :p
i guess i should have mentioned that the buzzing started about a month ago, while i still had the cats on.... now its just worse now that my car is way louder....

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Just get a high quality resonator. After that I'm betting your buzz goes away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.