Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my front windows (passenger and driver side) don't move down completely? why?? I didn't found "how can i remove this "lock""

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
the front windows shouldn't have a "lock" they are sposed to go all the way down and as far as I know all 4 should go all the way down at least mine do (09 sedan s)

·
Registered
4 Posts
did you replace your front door speakers? i think i read on here somewhere you need a special bracket otherwise the windows will hit the speakers.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
^^^ Thats a good point. OP...If thats the case, you can go to a pick-n-pull, find a newer Infiniti G20, and get the brackets off the doors. Thats what I did when I decided to replace my original speakers...all 4 speakers for $20(with brackets). :thumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think that the dealer when they remove front window for remove the tint window... the Mirror Cable blocked the window, I will see that this weekend (If I'll have time)

I have another trouble to find.. my DRL light on, when I light on night light on low beam (the lights close) but If I put Hi-Beam the light on! (right side of car) I think at the Short because I changed the bulb!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts