Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I couldn't get them apart.

I read a tutorial somehwere of someone sticking their Versa lights in the oven but I can't seem to find it so I just look up one for another car and followed those instructions. I didn't want to use a drenel to cut the headlight apart like the other tutorial so I thought I'd give this a try.

It didn't seem to work very much. I left it in there for 6 minutes and it started to melt one of the back pieces so I said screw it and out them back on my car. Maybe letting them sit in a lower temperature for longer would work?

Like 250 or something. I did 350 as the tutorial said that was for a Hyundai or something.

·
Registered
354 Posts
hey i dont know if it is still there but there is a headlight from a versa sedan siting at my work bench at work that i replaced yesterday.
it has a small crack in the lens part thats why it was replaced but you can have it if you pay for shipping to mess around with?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey i dont know if it is still there but there is a headlight from a versa sedan siting at my work bench at work that i replaced yesterday.
it has a small crack in the lens part thats why it was replaced but you can have it if you pay for shipping to mess around with?
Woo!! Hopefully it is still there! I'm down to do some testing on it so that I can get mine.

Send me an email tomorrow if you can
[email protected]

If its still there I will send you my address and stuff for the cost of shipping. Just keep me posted. I appreciate it :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.