Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALPINE CDA-105

WAY BETTER SOUNDING THAN THE STOCK ONE! AND IT HAS AN ACTUAL IPOD JACK FOR IPODS OR ANY OTHER USB DEVICE.... SO YOU DONT HAVE TO USE THOSE CRAPPY SOUNDING AUX INPUTS... RADIO SOUNDS BETTER TOO... AND CDS SOUND BETTER.... JUST ALL AROUND A HUGE UPGRADE FROM THAT CRAPPY STOCK HEADUNIT!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
This thread needs:grouphug:

The aftermarket one looks good and I bet it sounds great. I prefer stock looks myself. Hopefully now the SL radio's will come down in price there seems to be more out there and on more models.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
This thread needs:grouphug:

The aftermarket one looks good and I bet it sounds great. I prefer stock looks myself. Hopefully now the SL radio's will come down in price there seems to be more out there and on more models.
It just seems like everyone is being so negative lately. And people are posting ridiculous comments to make others look dumb or stupid. When people have a question, we need to try and help them. Not everyone here has the same knowledge about cars. That's why we have this forum, so that we can learn more about our Versa.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok so now why has my headunit thread magically turned into a thread about how we need to be happy go lucky bunny rabbit loving people sitting under rainbows in the magical land of candy canes? administrators? most forum websites, people would pay consequences for off topic posts. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
agreed lets get back on topic quickly here or this will be another good thread locked and down the drain.

versa09pwns how much was it and where did you get it? As I state earlier I'm in the OEM look but features and price of aftermarkets really are hard to pass up.

·
Registered
354 Posts
What's with everyone being so cruel lately?

I like the sound quality in my Versa. I have the SL model with the built in sub, so yes I like it. No need to get all nasty and snap back.
I don't even think I have the way updated radio setup that Ashley does and I still think mine sounds great for what I use it for. I have the SL version with the aux input and 6 disc CD changer and that keeps me 100% satisfied. I don't listen to my music blaring so the speakers sound fine too!

Unless you're doing super sound system re-mod, I think the stock is just as good for the everyday driver/listener.

The pictures look good though, I like the little extra storage underneath to fill the excess space.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
agreed lets get back on topic quickly here or this will be another good thread locked and down the drain.

versa09pwns how much was it and where did you get it? As I state earlier I'm in the OEM look but features and price of aftermarkets really are hard to pass up.
thank you rob... i got it on crutchfield for about $210... came with all of the stuff to install it and it even came with the ipod cord for free when i bought it which was a $30 value

http://signature.crutchfield.com/s_500CDA105/Alpine-CDA-105.html?showAll=N&tp=5684

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.