Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
Got new versa 4 months back. Its a 2011 1.8SL with premium package. It cost me $19,300 on road (including tax). What do you think about the deal. As everyone i felt i got a good deal. Did i? can you guys help me out!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
that including interest or just tax?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought an '11 1.8s with power package and traction control. Tax, interest and everything was about the same out the door so with you getting the SL I would have to say yes that was a decent deal.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Well i got my base model for just under 16k tax and interest(0%) included so 19k for an SL doesn't sound too bad. Hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else is.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Lotsa folks are saying their V is their first new car. How bout you? Got mine used a year ago. Welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Well sorry folks for the late reply. Here is the break down
2011 model 1.8SL, HB, CVT and Premier Package (steering controls like cruise and audio controls, auto dimming mirror, floor mats, fog lights, alloy wheerls, aluminium kickplates, rear spoiler, hand rest, key less start and entry, some kind of seats i dont remember sorry). It was a 72 month loan and came to a total of $19,300 (on road, incl tax) for 0% APR. It gives me 28 mpg in city on avg and 30 mpg in city if i maintain it properly

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Thats a good deal. I got my 1.6(base model) for $11,499 brand new so $19,300 with all those accesories is good. The SL with sports package starts at $21,XXX at the local dealerships.

·
Banned
455 Posts
2011 model 1.8SL, HB, CVT and Premier Package (steering controls like cruise and audio controls, auto dimming mirror, floor mats, fog lights, alloy wheerls, aluminium kickplates, rear spoiler, hand rest, key less start and entry, some kind of seats i dont remember sorry). It was a 72 month loan and came to a total of $19,300 (on road, incl tax) for 0% APR. It gives me 28 mpg in city on avg and 30 mpg in city if i maintain it properly
To be honest its sounds like a bad deal? I bought a brand new sentra fully loaded for 20,000 with 2.9 apr! Payments were like 350...then got my spec v brand new fully loaded for 21,000 with no apr out the door...maybe just where I live...

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
To be honest its sounds like a bad deal? I bought a brand new sentra fully loaded for 20,000 with 2.9 apr! Payments were like 350...then got my spec v brand new fully loaded for 21,000 with no apr out the door...maybe just where I live...

my sentra is 379/mo right now and i got 3 more years...you def win randy.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
it sounds about right.... :thumb2:
what would make it a better deal if it had a sunroof but it has plenty of options!!

·
Banned
455 Posts
my sentra is 379/mo right now and i got 3 more years...you def win randy.
Well imy family bought like 6 nissan from them...and they wanted me to buy my spec v for 25k....until I went for a test drive and saw it had 120 miles on it...then asked how they transfered it to the dealer and dude finally told me it was driving here...so I told them you want me to pay brand new price for a car that has already seen 120 miles on the road? I said if I did that car price go way down so said have a nice day and got up...they said what can we do to have you buy this car cause we went threw a lot to get it here...and I said..I will what I did for my old sentra for it with 2 grand down...they said how bout 21k out the door...warrenties and all....DEAL!! I said. Hahah

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.