Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I plan on taking the pin stripe off tomorrow (weather permitting.. I definitely want to do it soon though since its winter, and we all know what winter tends to do to our babies paint)

Tint is also a priority at some point soon.

buuuttt, then again I cant legally drive for another 2 or so months, soooo she might just sit around for awhile.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea there are a LOOTTTT of nismo/aftermarket products for the newer Sentras.

The Versa is gonneee, completely destroyed. had about 4k in negative equity to roll over to this car though.

I just went back to my car salesman and had him crunch some numbers, and based on the year end deals the new Sentra was actually CHEAPER than a new V. Sooo I decided to not get another V. (I've always been a big Sentra fan in general though)

Its not quiiitteee base model, its an S from what I believe, has volume controls on the steering wheel, upgraded sound system, fog lights!! :) :)...the only thing i wish i could have gotten are alloys. But I have some black aftermarket 16's (stock is 16'' as well) so I figure once the weather breaks this spring the black will look wonderful along with the white on my car.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
congrats on the new car! call me crazy but i still prefer the V to the Sentra, i guess i like the weight distribution and that you can get the V in Hatchback.... plus there is an unlocked potential to the Versa... root for the underdog.... hope you stick around...

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
congrats on the new car! call me crazy but i still prefer the V to the Sentra, i guess i like the weight distribution and that you can get the V in Hatchback.... plus there is an unlocked potential to the Versa... root for the underdog.... hope you stick around...
I feel the same way ... love my Versa better.

Although, I just had to move my brother's Sentra into the driveway, it does give a very smooth ride. I miss the new car smell :(

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
it should because of the upgraded suspension and tires :p after i change over to michelin primacy ill do a comparison of continental, bfgoodrich and michelin :p tires do make a difference in how you car handles :p
LOL ... It was a short drive but you can feel a difference. The car is so much bigger than the Versa.

Right now he's got his winter tires on too.

Oh and between my Hankook winters and Continental stocks, I have to say I like the Hankook winters better. My dad says it is because they are a softer tire (as they are winter tires). I find the Continentals are horrible when it rains. I can feel the car slide a bit. I don't like them that much. As soon as the stocks are no good, I'll buy new ones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.