Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Man!

I too am running XXR - 530's on 205/40/17's - Love 'em.

When clean they look amazing - just trying to clear the gap in the rear - looks like TEIN is in your future - what setup are you choosing?

Please help me rid my ride of it's 4x4 stance - I was thinking maybe KSports or Tein, maybe Tanabe Coilovers...but with my DC strutbar I think I might have some issues if I go with pillowball set-up....any info or thoughts are always appreciated!

Enjoy the sweet ride.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Tein springs were taller than the Megans and a tad shorter than the tanabe. I have an hour commute to work each way so I kept it comfy for the drive. The XXRs are +35 offset they are going on my white V. I leave town this week so decided to wait on throwing on the tires. Last thing I want is to come home from a vacation and find scratched wheels. hahah.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Those are some nice looking rims. Can't wait to see it on the Versa with the springs and all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I finally got tired of the parts sitting in my living room so started my day by hitting the tire shop and having tires mounted to the xxr's. Then brought it home and lowered it and cleaned it up. also put window vents on. Busy day! Love my commuter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.