Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they are enkei flc-01 matte bronze finish.
i ordered them thursday, should have them on by wednesday...

vvvvdone with paintvvvvv

sold my old wheels for $300 (i got screwed). ordered the new ones for $480.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Who did you sell it to for that price?

Yeah, I got a hold of Bob from Versaspeed. He says he's looking hard for the NISMO wheels through Nissan that I ordered. I may have to wait a while before I get them which is fine. I have to save up for tires anyway.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well last thursday when i got off work my LR was flat. i threw on the spare and headed for les schwabs (local tire store) for a free flat repair. he pulled the tire off the wheel with the old school style machine (the kind that has the bar that rides the outside of the rim). i didnt say anything because i thought he knew how to do his job better than i did (thought). he put it back together and im on my way. i went 1/2 mile up the road to get some tire cleaner, hope out and lok at the wheel...WFT!!!!!!!!...the finish is scraped off about 1/2 of the dam wheel!!!!!!! i walked back in and was greeted with, "back already?" i told them about it they called him up. i showed him it and..."oh thats the stuff i put on so i wouldnt scratch it." (ok) he ran in and got a rag and some BRAKE CLEANER!!!!!!!!!!! he starts rubbing it on the "stuff he put on there" and in the process rubs more off he had to be told by another employee that "no it was scratched."
so my new wheel should be here tomorrow.
i am going to try to buy the scratched one from them for either a spare or get the face cut off and make a clock out of it, probably spare.

sorry for the shitty grammer

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
man, that is suuuuper shitty. glad they are paying for their mistake though

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I hate when people screw up my stuff. Glad your getting a new wheel out of it. They look really good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.