Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Johnny and I got a 2017 Nissan Versa Note SV and love that little car and that goes to show when you watch or read car reviews because most of the car reviewers are down on the Versa and I think it's because of the CVT but I believe in the Versa the CVT helps it because before I got the Versa I had a Chevy Aveo 5 door and its like day and night between those cars and they have around the same horsepower and the weight is around the same.I'm glad to be apart of the forum.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hi my name is Johnny and I got a 2017 Nissan Versa Note SV and love that little car and that goes to show when you watch or read car reviews because most of the car reviewers are down on the Versa and I think it's because of the CVT but I believe in the Versa the CVT helps it because before I got the Versa I had a Chevy Aveo 5 door and its like day and night between those cars and they have around the same horsepower and the weight is around the same.I'm glad to be apart of the forum.
Good luck with your new vehicle, and this forum usually has great info when it comes to Versa and cars in general!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
pimperell
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing