Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to move on. My car is going up for sale if anyone has any interest in it. The mods are all professionally installed at the dealership I work in, including the MR20DE short block swap. The car is priced higher than some, but a lot of work is done already. The engine, Eibach springs, Stillen intake, front pads and rotors, tint, tails, 18's and 16" Toyo Garit kx winters off a cube on steel rims. All in I'm asking 14,500 for the car and all mods. I will include the muffler I have, a magnaflow. It just needs a 2 1/4" exhaust fabbed up. I will post some pics up later

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Lucky you lol. That's awesome, promotion and new car. Don't forget about us here in the forum though, we'll love to see that new STI once you get it =)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Think he mentioned 2012. If it was me I would be thorn between the STI and an Evo X =)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Cool, do post the experience. :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I'd rather have an EVO, but thats just me. Sti's are still wicked good cars. GLWS

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yeah, I haven't heard good things about Mitsubishi's newer cars, same with Mazda. :(
.Are any Mazdas built in America. Ford Escape doesn't count. They are built cruddy and Mitzu has the worst styling. They need to merge with peugoet and get some stylin around the great motors.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I think Mazdas are manufactured in Hofu Japan, that's their main plant. Others are in Phillipines, and Taiwan but I've read they're opening a plant in Mexico sometime in 2013 probably to reduce costs. Their US headquarters are located in Irvine, CA.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts