Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So...this is my Super Black Versa that I love to drive and change up from the normal stock V.

"The Clean Queen"

2009 Super Black Nissan Versa SL
Although cheap to own and cheap to modify, it is nontheless a fun,
versatile vehicle that is great to have as a first car!

Simple look and simple taste make it so easy and hassle-free to personalize and play around with as well as use as a daily driver because of it's compact size, comfort, and gas mileage!

Anyways, without further or due, here are some cool things that I have already done and plan to do to my black beauty!

Basic Features: My Versa SL has most of the options availiable on the vehicle (with an exception to sunroof, interior lighting, and tech package) but it is probably one of the better looking ones entirely stock.

MY ALBUM:http://www.nissanversaforums.com/album.php?albumid=35

MODS:

-Replaced the plastic black door sills with the aftermarket aluminum door sills
-Took the uncommon VIP route and went with white curtains and pillows in the back to set off the black interior and exterior as well as putting a hidden GPS under the arm rest for easy access when needed.
-Added a NISMO plate cover to make it look more clean in the back, with the help of the hidden exhaust under the body.

Unfortunately with economic instability and aftermarket delays, that's all I've been able to do so far; small and simple yet noticable...but I plan to do the following in the near future!

FUTURE MODS:

-17" White/or Silver O.Z. Superturismo GT Wheels
-Custom tint
-Aftermarket Fog Lights
-Interior Accent Lighting
-Versa Pad Set for cupholders etc.
-Junction Produce Fusa Knot Tassle

I am still thinking on what else to do and if I want to touch the engine or not, as I am going for class not fast, but that's my ride for now!:biggrin5::biggrin5:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Looks good so far, keep up the good work!

Since you are interested in doing some mods I'd like to recommend some lowering springs. Makes it look TONS better without the huge wheel well gaps.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Your car looks beautiful and shiny! Can't wait to see more! I am counting down the days to warmer weather so I can work on my car some more (It's only DECEMBER!!!)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I've seen your Versa before ... maybe facebook?

Anyways, it looks great. I love that reindeer kit for the car.
If I didn't have the window visors, my V would be sporting the same thing!

And cute nickname for the car, "Clean Queen" :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ILMV, I have some of the same pictures on my Cardomain page, that's probably where you saw them! haha I've changed some stuff up, but not much. And the reindeer car is a must, I just love it. I've seen a few other Versas with them too! It's awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts