Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yo. my name is jonny and i just got a new versa about a week and a half ago. i got the hatchback s cause i wanted the 6 speed and im lovin it :D i have got serious plans for this thing and a small budget so it will be a long road but iv read up on this forum and im actually impressed on the friendliness of everything. seems like a pretty sweet thing ya got goin on. so hit me up :) also just read im supposed to put my location on here, im from louisville kentucky if anyone else is out here? lol

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Welcome to Nissan Versa Forums Johnny!

I know another person from Louisville KY, KimberKenobi. I don't know if you seen that Versa before.

What are your plans for the Versa? Do you have a theme going on or just an awesome DD?

Enjoy the stay!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im gonna try to keep it a DD but probably the most expensive plan (and the one that will take the longest to get) will be to completely shave the door handles and have a remote door opening system. i LOVE the look of shaved cars and the versa will look completely sick with nothing but body lines showing. but as for now on a poor college students budget im looking into eibach lowering springs, fujita CAI, and a 2.25" header back custom exhaust with an OBX header. and i desperately need to lose my hub caps for some 17's lol ill keep pics coming with every update :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats up Johnny! Welcome bro, Im wishing I got the 6 spd looking back but its a great car regardless...enjoy your stay and keep us updated!
did you get the SL with the CVT tranny? gotta be honest, i find it wicked confusing 0.o but the SL package is incredible in my opinion. just wanted a 6 speed so i went s. :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
did you get the SL with the CVT tranny? gotta be honest, i find it wicked confusing 0.o but the SL package is incredible in my opinion. just wanted a 6 speed so i went s. :)
Everytime I start to miss my sunroof or Ipod plug in the radio, I just slam it into 6th and smile. :D Welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing this door project.^^

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.