Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately i've been trying to think of a name that suits my V, that I could call her in passing. It just doesn't feel right calling her "my car". If you haven't had a chance to see my pictures for inspiration; their on this thread:

http://www.nissanversaforums.com/garage/3747-added-quite-few-things.html

Thanks in advance guys and girls, and don't be afraid to be overly creative!:grouphug:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Elwood of course:D

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Black Mamba, Inteceptora(she Interceptor)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Elwood of course:D
That name confuses me sorry lol. The only time i've EVER heard elwood was my grandpa had an old jeep woody that he called elwood.

I like black mamba kind of, my car does look like she's smiling, as does this black mamba! :]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i've thought about it and i've decided to go with "Black Mamba" as RedAlert suggested. Also it works out, as my friend hemifan has his "Black Widow" :p. Thanks guys and girls!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Black Mamba very cool! Jake and Elwood are the Blues Brothers characters, driving their ex-cop car getting into...well just watch the movie i guess:Done of the top five car chase scenes ever lol

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Very nice, guess it worked out perfectly after all =)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Well i've thought about it and i've decided to go with "Black Mamba" as RedAlert suggested. Also it works out, as my friend hemifan has his "Black Widow" :p. Thanks guys and girls!
Lol now we got to name muzzles car but his it's white.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.