Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 1 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,615 Posts
If you're talking about the plastic tray type piece that attaches to the bumper and the underside of the car, it is typically called a splash guard.
1 - 1 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.