Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi: All... Did you give your Versa a name? If so what is it?
My daughter got a daily rental Versa hatch back, a year ago. I warned her it wasn't much to look at but a low mileage (19K km's) car with balance of warranty. Not bad for her first car.
She named him "George". Why a guy? Because he's not much to look at but at least he's dependable.
CanNissan N.S. of Lake Erie:seeya:

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hi: All... Did you give your Versa a name? If so what is it?
My daughter got a daily rental Versa hatch back, a year ago. I warned her it wasn't much to look at but a low mileage (19K km's) car with balance of warranty. Not bad for her first car.
She named him "George". Why a guy? Because he's not much to look at but at least he's dependable.
CanNissan N.S. of Lake Erie:seeya:

Never really named mine...the only moniker it's going by right now is project bluebird but maybe I'll come up with a better name later on

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
mine was named tic tac by my girl friends sister. My license plates last set of letter is tac and because of the shape and size of the car she started calling it tic tac.

Reactions: JoshG

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I never named it but where ya from? I'm in Cayuga Dunnville area. Welcome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.