Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello;
I'm a Navy Vet from the cold war era, married for 34 years with 2 spawns. I was driving VW diesels for the last 3 cars but I could deal with the maintenance costs anymore so after some searching settled on the Versa. I found this one with low miles and like to chain timing belt. But I don't like the low power and poor 30 mpg. If it doesn't have power, it should get great mileage.
I work at a VA and do woodworking to relieve stress. My commute is 165 miles round trip so I can live in the woods and work in the city.
I'll post my first question in a different thread.
God Bless, Bill

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hello;
I'm a Navy Vet from the cold war era, married for 34 years with 2 spawns. I was driving VW diesels for the last 3 cars but I could deal with the maintenance costs anymore so after some searching settled on the Versa. I found this one with low miles and like to chain timing belt. But I don't like the low power and poor 30 mpg. If it doesn't have power, it should get great mileage.
I work at a VA and do woodworking to relieve stress. My commute is 165 miles round trip so I can live in the woods and work in the city.
I'll post my first question in a different thread.
God Bless, Bill

Your mileage has a lot to do with your driving style...............I have a 2012 Versa sedan, and I drive like a little old lady. My combined MPG comes in at around the 34 MPG in the summer and a little less in the winter.

These are the epa MPG estimates for a 2012 versa sedan:

Versa has fuel economy estimates of 27 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
pimperell
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing