Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody interested in a NC meet? It doesnt have to be a versa meet, but it would be nice if I could meet some of you guys, and talk car stuff. For those of you that don't know, I used to have an 09 versa S sedan, but it was traded for an 11 Sentra SE. We acually had two at one time, An 09 S Sedan, and an 09 Hatch SL. I have quite a bit of weird knowledge as you could say about the Versa, and have done some things that some people havent done to their versa, that didnt know could be done, or didnt know how. Well, anybody interested? How about the orginal's that met up on a versa meet in NC at concord mall a while ago? :)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Where is that at how far from va beach we may be able to come down if it's not to far. Oh and when you thinking of meeting?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its kinda far from there, about 300 miles, prolly 4-5hrs. Well I dunno of a time and date yet. But normally I have 1 weekend off a month, and the other weeks i have 2 days in the middle of the week. So whatever date is good for everyone. This month I have the 28th and 29th off. (Sat and sun)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Well I'm only good for weekends but I need to know in advance so I know if I have my son (not makeing a long trip with a 4yr old)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I go to Concord Mills all the Time, it's about 2hrs from my place on the VA line near Danville, VA. Let me know the date and time if it's on a weekend, I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Egress28 I like your car I just went in your photo album I love the seats where'd you get them done they look similar to another member seats that we have a forum a while ago

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
If your up for a meet in april I will be there for a week, in addition to my trip to virgiinia for a week in march. I won't have the versa down there in april (ill be in my brothers elantra or my dads forester most likely) but it could still be a fun meet.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nashville TN? A TN trip will be about 4hrs. I know driving from NC to severville TN is 4 hrs, hope that helps. Most of your trip will be NC mountain driving.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So maybe we can all agree on an April meet for sure, but how about a sooner one? Like maybe sometime torward the end of feb? What do you all think?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I'm good for maybe april but feb is to soon with the wedding and honeymoon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yea your right about similar, it's the same car... I got it back in July and I'm completely changing the car up. Putting on a Duraflex B-2 Body kit, and painting it red. As well as a bunch of other stuff to make it my car. Everywhere I go I hear it's Bonez car, will soon enough, no one will be able to tell anymore. It's gonna be a real one off custom.

·
Registered
639 Posts
@Egress That's awesome to continue a legacy. Look forward to seeing what you do to your V

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I didn't know he sold it but can't wait to see what you will do

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I'll be in the outer banks in April, Where is everyone located? I wish I was taking my V down there, but nobody else wants to take it on the 14 hour trip (except my younger brother, but his opinion doesn't matter since he won't be driving.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Iv takin the v on that trip like 5 times wouldn't take anything else 2 tanks of gas and a nice ride yep thats the only car I want to take and I have done that drive in trucks small cars to full size cars. I'm in va beach like 10 mins from the beach.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts