Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately I've been noticing a lot of people are getting hit or getting dings on there versa. Which is really sad :(

So today I had a near miss.... I did however get hit but not to the point were I was really upset.

Someone in front slammed on there brakes and that's where the chain reaction started. I managed to stop and avoid hitting the person in front but the guy in the back wasn't so lucky!

I've never had someone hit me, so I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do...I got out of my car and checked my bumper, no scuff marks or signs of damage. As a precaution I wrote down his information.

But thank goodness! So that's my Tuesday morning! How was yours? haha

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
that sucks!! I gota story. On my way to work last night (mon night) around 9:30, two girls in an old acura were pulling out of a gas station on my left. I was coming up the road, and instead of her turing onto the main road into her lane, she makes a wide turn, making the turn into my lane, and proceeds forward. Im doing about 50mph. I slammed on my brakes, and slammed on the horn, and pulled to the right. Thank god for ABS brakes. It was in a matter of seconds I came to a stop. As I was stopped, I looked at her, with hand still on horn, and she was LAUGHING!! I dont see where that was fucking funny!! She took her sweet time to get back over. I rolled down my window and yelled FUCKING BITCH!!! as she drove passed me slowly. I dont even think either one was 20yrs old. I hate NC people when it comes to driving. If she hit me, two things. She was going down, and I was getting me a new 2010 Nissan Sentra, lol.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Oh I know, I hear it all the time in the snow and ice. Its a terrible sound. But it works and Im thankful every time Im in an emergency situation. Ive been almost hit prolly about 10 times since I bought the car new 11 months ago, lol. But me and you both. But if it happens, well..... everything happens for a reason.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
that sucks!! I gota story. On my way to work last night (mon night) around 9:30, two girls in an old acura were pulling out of a gas station on my left. I was coming up the road, and instead of her turing onto the main road into her lane, she makes a wide turn, making the turn into my lane, and proceeds forward. Im doing about 50mph. I slammed on my brakes, and slammed on the horn, and pulled to the right. Thank god for ABS brakes. It was in a matter of seconds I came to a stop. As I was stopped, I looked at her, with hand still on horn, and she was LAUGHING!! I dont see where that was fucking funny!! She took her sweet time to get back over. I rolled down my window and yelled FUCKING BITCH!!! as she drove passed me slowly. I dont even think either one was 20yrs old. I hate NC people when it comes to driving. If she hit me, two things. She was going down, and I was getting me a new 2010 Nissan Sentra, lol.

wow, i don't konw what i would of done, i would be totally enraged. to be honest ive always wanted to do this to someone that pissed me off on the road or like ur situation: i would clip their rear bumper/fender and spin them out... whos laughing now bitch :ciappa: HAHA

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Have you noticed the ABS goes off in a light dusting of snow?
Yeah I have noticed that. Plus if the road is wet, and its covered in leaves (like in fall) it goes off too.

My next car will have ABS and a sunroof. It probably won't be a Nissan though, I've been looking into the Mazda 3 Speed.
Ive been thinking the same think about a sunroof. Ive been thinking of a sentra SR with snrf.

Ive been saying Im gonna do something the next time and I dont. I think its cause I was in a wreck 2 yrs ago. And dont wanna do it again. But the next person who crosses the double yellow line onto oncoming cars to pass me.... I will be hitting ur rear bumper and spinning u out, and thats a promise!! lol. That happens here and there for me as well.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
wow, i don't konw what i would of done, i would be totally enraged. to be honest ive always wanted to do this to someone that pissed me off on the road or like ur situation: i would clip their rear bumper/fender and spin them out... whos laughing now bitch :ciappa: HAHA
lmao, u got that right!!

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Some moron threw his door open as I was approaching and the street was just wide enough that I could maneuver out of the way, but I ended up kissing the curb and incurring some scratches on my wheel covers. Perfection over. Wanted to go back and punch him out!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Yeah I have noticed that. Plus if the road is wet, and its covered in leaves (like in fall) it goes off too.

Ive been thinking the same think about a sunroof. Ive been thinking of a sentra SR with snrf.

Ive been saying Im gonna do something the next time and I dont. I think its cause I was in a wreck 2 yrs ago. And dont wanna do it again. But the next person who crosses the double yellow line onto oncoming cars to pass me.... I will be hitting ur rear bumper and spinning u out, and thats a promise!! lol. That happens here and there for me as well.
Sucks that people have to be so immature when driving. Who laughs when they nearly cause an accident? Sorry to hear about those stupid girls, lol.

And a sunroof is a definite feature for me from now on. Even though I had that slight problem w/ the leaking, I love it, and never want to go w/out one.

·
Registered
551 Posts
And a sunroof is a definite feature for me from now on. Even though I had that slight problem w/ the leaking, I love it, and never want to go w/out one.
i had a sunroof on my saab...and because of the leaking i'll never have another sunroof. i love the idea but i don't want to risk anything.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
i had a sunroof on my saab...and because of the leaking i'll never have another sunroof. i love the idea but i don't want to risk anything.
Ya it's unfortunate that it leaked for you ...

Mine just was not built right from the start, but after they adjusted it; it's now fine. The roof is now aligned whereas before it was not. I still cannot live without one now. However, my next car is going to be a convertible (for summer use only).

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
That is a nice feature ...

A family friend has the Murano (09 model) fully loaded and it has dual sunroofs. Such a nice feature ... it is definitely a beautiful SUV.

Now that I have a sunroof I can never close the shade to it. I find if I do it just feels odd. Everytime I'm in a car now that does not have a sunroof and the sun / light coming in the car it feels weird ... definitely gives off a claustropobic feeling ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.