Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone out there had a problem with the heater/air conditioner fan going out? i have not gone out to check the fuses as i am not sure if i should check inside the car or under the hood for this fuse. does anyone out there know if this is a fuse problem or something more serious?

·
Registered
130 Posts
check interior fuses first, i recall there being something regarding AC in there? bottom right corner perhaps? dont have my car near me to check, sorry. the only other guess would be the IPDM, since it has some fuses to the blower motor and the ac compressor (the clutch portion).

dunno why a fuse would be fried though...

·
Registered
699 Posts
has anyone out there had a problem with the heater/air conditioner fan going out? i have not gone out to check the fuses as i am not sure if i should check inside the car or under the hood for this fuse. does anyone out there know if this is a fuse problem or something more serious?
Start with the easiest and least expensive fix, and start with the fuses. Look in your manual to see if you can find the fuse diagram. There may also be a diagram on the back of the fuse box cover. Find out which fuse operates the fan, and check that fuse. Take it out, test it to make sure it is still good, and then replace it. If that does not solve you problem, then you may have to take the vehicle to a mechanic or dealer to sort things out. Good luck

http://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2010_Nissan_Versa_S_1.8L_4_Cyl._Sedan/fuse_engine/check

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
If the heater/ac fan blows on high setting only, it's not a fuse, it's the blower resistor. I had to replace that on my sentra, about $40 diy.
Let us know how the fuses are, that doesn't seem to happen very often.
If you were born in 1969 Cindy, i was too, a fine year!
Tell us more about your V, welcome!
edit: like that car care video, comprehensive!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts