Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the name of the part above the radio and all the stuff on the dash. It's where your ac vents are close to your windshield. Mines cracked and I want to replace it. I've looked everywhere, but can't find the name of it.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.