Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Nissan versa note sv 2017. I saw a secondhand cheap rims and the sizes were:
1. is a 15x6 with 4x114.3 (nissan versa 2017)
2. another ad i saw was a nissan sentra 2011 whose rims were 15x61.5 but im not sure about the bolt pattern.

so which of the 2 would fit my car? i need ur help guys. :frown

·
Registered
27 Posts
Your factory wheels are a 4x100 bolt pattern, so the 4x114.3 wont work unless they are "universal" and have dual bolt patterns which are typically 4x114.3 and 4x100.
The newer sentra uses a 5 lug wheel, the older model year 2000-2006 are 4lug 4x114.3

keep looking.

·
Registered
27 Posts
the versa center bore diameter is larger than honda. so OEM honda wheels might not fit as was your case. But aftermarket wheels all have oversized center bore to accommodate many vehicles. here we use a hub centric ring to ensure wheels fit tight and dont vibrate at high speeds.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
so the rim size of 15x5.5 jj is my size eventhough it is from an aftermarket? i was just shopping around ebay or kijiji, and i found some ads having toyota yaris and kia rio with same bolt pattern

Please educate me

·
Registered
27 Posts
yes stock wheel size is 15x5.5 with 4x100 bolt pattern.
if you want to save money just buy some winter tires you can run a 195/65-15 which is commonly available and cheap.

if you want aftermarket wheels I'd say 15x7 with a +40 offset minimum you can run summer tires on those and use the stocks for winter. really depends on what you want to spend or want looks wise.
you can run 15s, 16, 17, even 18s if you want.

Buying stock wheels from other cars, the center bore will be the biggest issue to get correct.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
2 Participants
Corn-Dog
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing