Nissan Versa Forums banner

Which path shall I go with

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

Thought I would ask everyone's input as to the theme I should consider for the car as I move forward. I am torn between two ideas.

1. Thinking of following my love and respect for the Philippines which is where my wonderful wife is from. The body color being red can play into it as their country flag has red in it.

2. Thinking of going with one of my father's favorite movies. Iron Man, he loved the two movies. And of course the color red on the body could just as easily work on this to. My father was killed in a motorcycle accident in 2010, when his Honda Goldwing trike collided with a deer. His dead hit me pretty hard and still bothers me to this day.

My love for both makes this a difficult decision.
Your thoughts and suggestions are greatly welcomed.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I thought of this... Incorporate both. Like dedicate the outside for your dad/Iron Man, then the inside for your wife/Philippines. Or the other way around. I can picture both for the car, and if done right, and taking your sweet time it would look great.

Good luck,

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input. So hard to decide. When someone you love some much is taken so quick from you it really leaves a huge hole in you thats seems impossible to fill. Just wish he could have met my wife.

·
Registered
20 Posts
or a mural of Pacquiao as Iron Man. j/k.

how's about keeping the red, pinstriping some graphics to make the car look like the armor body panels, and then using the PI sun (from the flag) as that chest piece thingie from the Iron Man armor?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.