Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
The Versa outsells both of those cars. It's just that the Versa owners tend to be older and not forum/mod type people as opposed to they Yaris and fit.
Yes I totally agree. I saw three V's drive past me today as I drove from one job to the next, and two of them were of the 'older' crowd (both driving silver S model hatches), the one black SL was a younger guy who had it tinted very dark. He was the only one who noticed my V ... the other two were oblivious! haha

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yesterday I saw the most V's on the road. A 45 minute drive from Wonderland to the Toronto Zoo I saw approximately 15-20. That's a lot! Most are old

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Yesterday I saw the most V's on the road. A 45 minute drive from Wonderland to the Toronto Zoo I saw approximately 15-20. That's a lot! Most are old
:lol: Yes they always seem to be older. I see more and more V's everyday. Most of them are stock with no mods (not even tints); and generally always driven by members of the older generation. Three live in my neighbourhood, and they are all older drivers.

·
Registered
259 Posts
:lol: Yes they always seem to be older. I see more and more V's everyday. Most of them are stock with no mods (not even tints); and generally always driven by members of the older generation. Three live in my neighbourhood, and they are all older drivers.
When I see a another V on the road I always want to catch up to see who it is haha. I'm surprised I haven't seen bboy_romeo's versa around yet hmm

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Yep, I have the Microsoft word package ... Got it free from school.

It opens it fine, just doesn't show any pictures. And my Mac automatically converts any word document files so that I can open it.

Oh well, I feel awkward leaving things on people's cars anyways. I know how I hate when people touch my car and stick things under the wipers, I wouldn't want to do that to someone else's car, when I myself hate it.
Same here. Or as ur doing it, that person is coming to there car, and thinks ur trying to steal there car and goes all crazy on ur butt. Thats what im affraid of, lol.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Same here. Or as ur doing it, that person is coming to there car, and thinks ur trying to steal there car and goes all crazy on ur butt. Thats what im affraid of, lol.
LOL! I never thought of that.

I just don't like people touching my car. So I try to never do that to someone else's car.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Grr i have been lame and havent posted in months, as its spring again i will be doin some more work on my baby and should get some more posts up ;) Project Blackout continues for me!

·
Registered
567 Posts
I noticed that a lot of people driving Versas in Baltimore city don't treat them as well as we all do. I see them with dents, dings... I guess people use them as quick, cheap city transportation. Out in the county, it's a lot of older folks driving the V.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Saw a blue Versa S hatchback drive behind me today, some older woman driving it with Wyoming license plates. Where are all the younger people at?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
dude i have no idea, but there are a couple v's at my college, 1 was lowered with wheels! i really need to print out those business cards

21 - 33 of 33 Posts