I just bought 2 10inch kenwood subwoofers
and a 400watt kenwood amp
i need help on how to hook it up
im using my stock headunit
so i need help from anyone who has taken the radio out
PLEASE ASAP

#2 ·
#4 ·
its like new used it for what about 3 months and put it up everything still has tabs on it and its really like new im ocd so i like to take care of stuff lol but here are some pics of it if you want to get it

cam on the phone is not the best lmao but its all good lol

#5 ·
put your hands on the top vent above the radio, pull it forward to you, it will come out... once removed look for the phillips head screws and remove those too... once the 2 screws are removed you will be to pull the whole faceplate off... once faceplate is removed then you can remove the stock radio by unscrewing 4 phillips head screws... if you need pics let me know i will take some for you tomorrow...

#7 ·
illl most likely make a how to on this because this is something all ready lacking on this forum which is good sub/amp setups and alll sooo ill try to..
i have a power cord, and the cords for the amp just need speaker wire and a ground wire and then an RCA adapter so i cna use my stock headunit...
hopefully thanks for the offers but im gonna go to radio shack and see what i can round up and hopefully get this SHIZ done tonight..

be bumpin to country by tomorrow morning...
=D

#8 ·
also i have my remote wire already but what do i need to tie it into anyone know?
im guessing the antenna wire but i have no clue what color that is

#10 ·
do you know what color that is?

pretty much all i need is an RCA adapter correct to get this to work
i dont need to twine in any wires to the back speakers do i?
i figuer just hook up everythign from the amps to the subs get power from battery and then use the rca cable and the adapter into the stock stereo and bingo.
does anyone know the colors for the wires

#11 ·
its really easy but the versa wires are not really color lol so u have to read them but i got a part from the nissan shop and used that to find each wire for what but man if u want that rca adapter or anyone on here u can have it for free i know its easy to get one but people that want it can have it just pay for shiping and its yours

#12 ·
cool but my friend just gave me one for freee..
=/
sorrry!
but thanks for the offer!!

also im really angry because my dad broke my BRAND NEW camera
=(
-_-

so i cant freakin make a how to..

but i will but without pictures...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.