Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been burnt out with work and have no social life outside. I figured I need a vacation sometime and do some activities outside CO in the future.

I'd love to take a roadtrip to Texas or Arizona possibly search around for a place to live. I've been applying for jobs around those states but with no luck how the job market is. I'm just frusterated with my situation right now and hope it gets better.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I have 4 jobs, work 7 days a week and haven't had a holiday for nearly 2 years......

I feel ya pain :)
I use to be like this. I had 2-3 jobs and went to school. Then school was over I had 2 jobs and started a family. Which a newborn is a job in itself. Well that didn't work out and I found myself a single dad. Money was really tight but when I had weekends off from daddy duty I vowed to never work that much again and I just enjoy life. I don't care if I'm broke, all that working made me miss living. To everyone, make sure you take time to yourself. I can't stress that enough. Enjoy life because you only get one here on this earth.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use to be like this. I had 2-3 jobs and went to school. Then school was over I had 2 jobs and started a family. Which a newborn is a job in itself. Well that didn't work out and I found myself a single dad. Money was really tight but when I had weekends off from daddy duty I vowed to never work that much again and I just enjoy life. I don't care if I'm broke, all that working made me miss living. To everyone, make sure you take time to yourself. I can't stress that enough. Enjoy life because you only get one here on this earth.
I agree, work is overrated. I'd rather enjoy life cause you only live once than working my tail for nothing. I don't understand people who rush through life, getting married at 21 and barely enjoying their 20s doesnt make sense. I'm 25, no g/f, no kids, have college degree and enjoying it so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts