Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I've just purchased a '13 Versa S, and I had some general questions. I like the car, especially the manual transmission, but I have some questions about making potential upgrades and switches.

I've already ordered an aftermarket radio and new speakers for the car, so that is covered. I am curious about the following;

Can the instrument cluster be swapped out with either a factory or an aftermarket one that makes a complete replacement fit? I'd love to have a tach and coolant temperature gauge. Would the mileage information make a transfer to a new instrument cluster?

How difficult and costly is it to make a modification to power windows - and (associated) how difficult is it to get a keyless lock system installed. I miss being able to lock and unlock my car on my way to and from.

Are there short shift kits available?

Finally, are there favored mods that forum users like for this particular year and model?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the 2013 Versa sedan... Just did the 2014 versa sedan cluster swap, it does work, and you get the tach... the mileage will be whatever the cluster comes with and not your original miles...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
2ndGenVersa
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing