1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forums!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
ditto what hr16de said! i started with window tint haha other easy diy's are headlight and taillight tint and painting rims!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
welcome!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea my baby is silver. I was thinking exactly that getting the windows tinted and looking for new rims. I also want to look into changing out the radio >_< I have the 2012 S. I also hate that there's no arm rest/ middle console -_-

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome to the forums ! getting the windows tinted is probably your best bet for the first thing to do with your versa ! I've done a few things on mine but haven't tinted windows yet ! It changes the look of a car alot ! Hopefully I'll get this done soon !
other than that, hope you'll have a good time around here ! : )

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Yea my baby is silver. I was thinking exactly that getting the windows tinted and looking for new rims. I also want to look into changing out the radio >_< I have the 2012 S. I also hate that there's no arm rest/ middle console -_-
If you want a center console I highly recommend Ebay. They have many there for the Versa for roughly $50 dollars. I plan to get myself one soon from there.

Happy modding!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Sounds good. Tint was my 2nd mod. My V is a base sedan, no factory radio, and I needed one so that was my 1st mod. Which rims do you plan on getting?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.