Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,here to meet new friend and know more about my Versa 1.8S,if you guys can recommend anything to make my versa more comfortable and yet entertaining. Thanks guys. :thumb2:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Is the Versa a hatchback or sedan?

·
Registered
302 Posts
A hatchback and my wife lovin it,any of you guys in this forum knows any place near in manitoba,canada we can buy parts and accesories?
Sadly most part and accessories will have to be bought online. It's hard to find shops that caters to the Versa.

You could try:
versaspeed.com serving the Versa, Cube & Juke Community

AutoAnything | Auto Accessories & Aftermarket Parts | Truck Accessories & Car Accessories - Floor Mats, Tonneau Covers & Car Covers

(and occasionally eBay & Amazon)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sadly most part and accessories will have to be bought online. It's hard to find shops that caters to the Versa.

You could try:
versaspeed.com serving the Versa, Cube & Juke Community

AutoAnything | Auto Accessories & Aftermarket Parts | Truck Accessories & Car Accessories - Floor Mats, Tonneau Covers & Car Covers

(and occasionally eBay & Amazon)
oh ok :( it makes a lot harder to me since i just got here and i dont know much about the area whereabouts. anyways, thanks for the help..

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.