Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I will be picking up my new Versa 1.8S Monday evening. I have always liked the looks of the car, ever since it came out. I like European designed cars and this one really looks the part. I had some trepidation about trading down from my SAAB 9-3 to a more modest car, but I have decided to go back to college and the extra money each month will come in handy. I found a white one with tan interior on Saturday while trolling the lots in Rochester NY and really like the color combo. Dealer made an offer I could not refuse so I pulled the trigger and will pick it up Monday night. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
nothing else matters!....ok not really, but cvt or stick? Save the stick!:D Welcome!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, hope you enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ok, your point?!
Wow! I can't believe someone has the "extra time" to go through all the posts, and copy and paste the URL to prove a stupid point like that. People amaze me. Well, I have to agree I see you write that all the time, and can see where it could be annoying to some people, but I know your curious and want to know, so it's all good. But he says smart comments to me too, so I understand how you feel. :thumb2:

90Sentra: Congrats on the new purchase, hope you will have fun with it!! Best luck in college too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.