Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
With the black, the seven spokes, chrome handles and wrap-around tails, it looks pretty classy! Welcome!
edit Do you have a long drive to work? I'm curious how far you can go on one tankful. 08v

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Went to see this in person. I brought my girlfriend and she was really impressed with it. As was I, it looks pretty good in person.

The gas tanks on these are tiny though. If I recal correctly it's less then 11 gallons. This makes me sad.

Thanks for posting the pic! Let's see some more and let us know about the mpg's.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum enjoy your stay :)

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Is there different versions of the submodels? The SV I saw at a local dealership had color matched door handles and hubcaps.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forums. Is there different versions of the submodels? The SV I saw at a local dealership had color matched door handles and hubcaps.
From my understanding && i could be wrong, the S comes with black door handles and the SL & SV have chrome handles.

Went to see this in person. I brought my girlfriend and she was really impressed with it. As was I, it looks pretty good in person.

The gas tanks on these are tiny though. If I recal correctly it's less then 11 gallons. This makes me sad.

Thanks for posting the pic! Let's see some more and let us know about the mpg's.
13.2 gallon tank :)

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
You are right on the tank. That is great news. Pre -production models were said to have around 11. You will see about 400 miles per tank with normal driving I bet. I've almost got 500 before. I will try again for it next summer. And the new 1.6 is suppose to get better mileage then the 1g. (first generation)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes! As for now, I don't know exactly what I want to do to it. I plan on getting the tint done within the next few weeks though. And I've also been looking at some different wheels online but i have no clue about rim sizes and lug patterns lol. I didn't bother putting rims on my civic, so now i have to learn about rims before I go shopping for new wheels.

And as for those wondering about mpg, i'll let you guys know :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the Super Versa club!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes! As for now, I don't know exactly what I want to do to it. I plan on getting the tint done within the next few weeks though. And I've also been looking at some different wheels online but i have no clue about rim sizes and lug patterns lol. I didn't bother putting rims on my civic, so now i have to learn about rims before I go shopping for new wheels.

And as for those wondering about mpg, i'll let you guys know :)
Check out discounttiredirect.com :D

I called them up to order and they answered all the questions I had and guided me through what sizes would work well :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.