Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
if you do the tufts or wool approach before you put them on you can figure out where you need to place them so it actully has a function

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
sweet, make sure you follow instructions carefully and use the cut out they give you, i have a pic of them on my avatar

·
Registered
430 Posts
I am going to get these also... I always liked how they looked on evo... and def not going to paint match cuz they'll look nice on gray... need to slam my ride first

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hahaha, am i the only person who thought of the group? just by looking at the title of this thread.... lol.... does anybody here even know who New Edition was?
Haha I did.

Yes during the winter a black car is terrible.. lol I can't keep it clean to save my life. I hate leaving dirt on it cause I don't want my car to get a bunch of scratches but yesterday I noticed TONS of scratches from rocks and little chips in my hood.

Maybe I will end up wasting a million bucks to get my car painted matte black..

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Haha I did.

Yes during the winter a black car is terrible.. lol I can't keep it clean to save my life. I hate leaving dirt on it cause I don't want my car to get a bunch of scratches but yesterday I noticed TONS of scratches from rocks and little chips in my hood.

Maybe I will end up wasting a million bucks to get my car painted matte black..
Lol ... Don't worry the scratches show up on the red too ... and probably most of the other colours. It's a part of life ... driving a car means it will get wrecked eventually :( It's sad to say.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah its unfortunate. :/

I drive my car a lot so I don't expect the body to stay in perfect condition. I'm sure most of it will disappear with a good wax job. If not there is always touch up/chip paint. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.