Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to add a new stereo head unit to the Versa so just ordered the Pioneer P4100.....been looking at it for a long time and have had good luck with Pioneer in the past and think it will look good in the Versa...like the idea of a seven inch touch screen...a little more modern then the unit that Nissan is coming out with for the Versa.

I'll be adding all the goodies that is available including the iPhone/pod connection..XM...and hands free bluetooth. I'll post more after I've installed it.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/DVD-Receivers/AVH-P4100DVD

·
Registered
354 Posts
i dont know if it does i know where i work (tom obrien chrysler jeep dodge)
someone had an aftermarket headunit in there jeep wrangler that was still under warranty, and he got his "Accessiorie Electrical system" part of his waranty voided.

·
Registered
502 Posts
hate to burst your bubble but it does void the warrantee on all of your electronics. the way to avoid this is take it to your nissan dealer and have them install it. if they decide too of course :/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.