Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012’ 1.6 Automatic HB
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve owned my 12’ Versa HB for around two years and when I first got it I was never into cars didn’t know much about them so I bought it because it was cheap and reliable. Recently I’ve been wanting a newer car because the Bersa is in bad shape and I didn’t take great care of it. So I was wondering because instead of getting a new car I’d like to mod out my Versa I just recently got a good sum of money to put into it and I was wondering. What are soem starter mods that deal with the looks of the outside of the car and what are some mods for the performance it can be minor or as major as an engine swap.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Versa..... mods for performance..... bad shape..... So many contradictions in terms.
Usually people, who are into mods, keep their vehicles in top shape.

·
Registered
2012’ 1.6 Automatic HB
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Versa..... mods for performance..... bad shape..... So many contradictions in terms.
Usually people, who are into mods, keep their vehicles in top shape.
Yes my car is nowadays kept in as good a shape as possible I just when I had first gotten my car I didn’t know anything about cars really and it was my first car so I was a negligent 16 year old and didn’t treat it with care so I was just wondering what are the first recommended performance mods on the car to do because I don’t know where I should make my starting point at.

·
Registered
2012’ 1.6 Automatic HB
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes my car is nowadays kept in as good a shape as possible I just when I had first gotten my car I didn’t know anything about cars really and it was my first car so I was a negligent 16 year old and didn’t treat it with care so I was just wondering what are the first recommended performance mods on the car to do because I don’t know where I should make my starting point at.
I would also like to clarify it’s not in bad shape it has had good basic maintenance recently and is in good shape mechanically now it’s a lot of just paint amd exterior issues with it and my suspension needs to be replaced and upgraded soon same with my control arms.

·
Registered
511 Posts
So, you are saying you are pretty young, and your almost 10 years old car is in good shape mechanically, and you recently got a good sum of money that you consider to basically flush down the toilet? Don't be ridiculous. You better go and open a savings account. Or even better, depending on the size of your good sum of money, open an account at Vanguard or Fidelity and buy some low cost, plain vanilla index mutual fund and keep contributing to it as time goes by. You will thank yourself latter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts