Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on the NVF facebook page for months but never had a reason to join the forums until recently. My poor V was taken from me in a semi-head on collision by some idiot who made a left turn in front of me at an intersection. I was able to salvage some parts from her before the insurance company took her away and so I am selling them. I have also been on the Nico V forums since 2008, and was a founder of the SoCal Versa Club before I moved back east.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've been on the NVF facebook page for months but never had a reason to join the forums until recently. My poor V was taken from me in a semi-head on collision by some idiot who made a left turn in front of me at an intersection. I was able to salvage some parts from her before the insurance company took her away and so I am selling them. I have also been on the Nico V forums since 2008, and was a founder of the SoCal Versa Club before I moved back east.
Welcome!

So are you getting another versa from the insurance company?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
To answer a few questions.

1) No I did not get another Versa, although In the Honda circles they call it a "V", a CR-V
2)I got a decent settlement from the insurance company and because I do wilderness search and rescue with a dog I needed a small SUV, see what I got in #1
3) Yes I was able to take the wheels off before the insurance company took it and they are up for sale with some other items in the classified section

Before the accident...

After the accident

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Take what? My Wheels? It was part of the settlement with the insurance company that I take them. They weren't offering me much of anything to leave them on, so I took less money and kept the wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.