Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I'm currently in the process of buying a 2010 Nissan Versa Sl hatchback w/CVT

I used to own a 2008 Nissan Versa S sedan, which I do not have anymore.

The Hubby has a 2008 Nissan Versa SL sedan w/cvt.

I currently drive a 1998 Honda CRV, and as much as I love it, I can not wait to drop it. I'd love a new CRV, but its a bit out of the price range, so a Versa it is for me. =] When I do purchase I will post it.

Here's the Hubby's 2008

The one I'm looking into getting looks like this, it may even be this color, depends what the dealer has when i buy. Would have bought this exact one Wednesday but the first Nissan I went to tried to screw me over. So I left and now I'm going to buy from the same one that our 08 came from

·
Registered
354 Posts
yea well welcoem to the forum!
nissan dealerships are prettty sneaky sometimes
(i work at one i know lol)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy this site!!! And good luck finding a new V.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
we have had three versas in the family. My dad owned an 07 sedan, and now an 09 hatch SL, and now me with the 09 Sport sedan. They are great little cars.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
we have had three versas in the family. My dad owned an 07 sedan, and now an 09 hatch SL, and now me with the 09 Sport sedan. They are great little cars.
u have a sport sedan? so u have the sport bumpers on it im guessing? is your sport bumpers front and rear? or just front?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
well.. sorry for the confusion. I have gotten used to calling it sport. Its an S. I have the spoiler on the back and I started calling it sport sedan. I am sorry to confuse you. I will try to start saying S sedan. I am trying to turn it into a Sport sedan, like it was bought from the factory. So no, nothing special, just a nice spoiler and an S emblem that is red with a silver trim. I belive you were asking about more pictures of the spoiler? If you go to http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3325008, thats my ride with more pictures. Once again I apologize.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So, I haven't gotten the Versa =[

And It'll be a while.

But until then, since my V (Crv.. errr) is dying, I picked up a very good '99 Saturn SL2 with 79k on it for $3500.. So No note, means saving money! So maybe i can get one in a year. lol Maybe, I have some medical bills to pay (no insurance) and a few other things, so maybe a new car right now was not a good idea *shrugs* we will see, and I will be sticking around and posting. I <3 Versas!

And you guys are nicer. My long time forum, i think im gonna leave now

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.