Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Nissan SL Hatchback 2009 and I am looking to mod it. I already am putting in a touch screen pioneer deck in today but I need help more on maybe getting different wheels, making it faster, things that have to do with anything outside of audio electronics I have no clue about. I work at Best Buy that is why I have no problems with the audio portion, its just making it faster and making it look cooler that I definitely need some help with.

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
c/f hood and trunk are little to no performance, all cosmetic in my eyes and arent needed. However i have a c/f hood on Se-r. i wish i never bought one and saved my 600 bucks that it cost.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol dude that was total greek to me. So far I just bought a pioneer in dash and got it installed and I am looking at an AEM cold air intake. I kind of want to take it one step at a time so I am figuring out how to prioritize

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Does your Versa SL have the convenience package? I thought about changing out the stock HU for an aftermarket one but didn't want to go through the hassle of getting another steering wheel control unit and bluetooth microphone.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I do have the convience package it does kind of suck I lost the bluetooth but when Pioneer has accomodations for us I can probably buy the adapter for about 20 bucks. I am debating right now between infiniti kappa speakers or tinting the windows. Considering I live in AZ i probably will tint first.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MAKE IT Faster

Alright so i installed the deck which looks sweet ill post pictures later. I was actually able to change the back lighting so it matches the stock dash lighting. I need suggestions to make it faster, the more hp the better. The ideas I have so far is AEM cold air intake and strut bar which I dont know what either of those really are but they sound like they would work.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Get the tint and lower it. Both are a must.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.