Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Nissan SL Hatchback 2009 and I am looking to mod it. I already am putting in a touch screen pioneer deck in today but I need help more on maybe getting different wheels, making it faster, things that have to do with anything outside of audio electronics I have no clue about. I work at Best Buy that is why I have no problems with the audio portion, its just making it faster and making it look cooler that I definitely need some help with.

·
Registered
927 Posts
if you have 5grand to spare then get suspension/brakes/wheels :p then CF hood/ CF trunk then CAI, Strut bar, Shock brace, rear sway bar then wait for a full cat exhaust and header :p or you can get the obx header ^_^v

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
c/f hood and trunk are little to no performance, all cosmetic in my eyes and arent needed. However i have a c/f hood on Se-r. i wish i never bought one and saved my 600 bucks that it cost.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol dude that was total greek to me. So far I just bought a pioneer in dash and got it installed and I am looking at an AEM cold air intake. I kind of want to take it one step at a time so I am figuring out how to prioritize

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Does your Versa SL have the convenience package? I thought about changing out the stock HU for an aftermarket one but didn't want to go through the hassle of getting another steering wheel control unit and bluetooth microphone.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I do have the convience package it does kind of suck I lost the bluetooth but when Pioneer has accomodations for us I can probably buy the adapter for about 20 bucks. I am debating right now between infiniti kappa speakers or tinting the windows. Considering I live in AZ i probably will tint first.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MAKE IT Faster

Alright so i installed the deck which looks sweet ill post pictures later. I was actually able to change the back lighting so it matches the stock dash lighting. I need suggestions to make it faster, the more hp the better. The ideas I have so far is AEM cold air intake and strut bar which I dont know what either of those really are but they sound like they would work.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
lower your car, it will create less drag, and drasticly reduce the amount of air that flows beneath your car, plus it looks better and feels better in combonation with the strut bar you have.... after that rims and tires....

·
Registered
444 Posts
Get the tint and lower it. Both are a must.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.