Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have exchanged emails with JDP Engineering this weekend. They make a lot of carbon fiber parts for the Fit. They are looking for 20 interested buyers for any of their products. If you are looking for something, drop them a line or visit their site.

·
Registered
927 Posts
well depends on their price... because we already have a CF hood and trunk... i dont know if you guys want CF side mirror, door handles or interior... you can do bumpers, fenders but it will be a waste of money if its a daily driver because it will get ruined after 2 years sometimes less...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yea id be very interested in CF interior parts they look nice, and i agree the CF lip kit would be BAMF...

how do we get these parts??

·
Registered
927 Posts
yay my plan has gone public :( i wanted to be the first one to have CF interior lol... well not really my route but I wanted to do a CF vinyl for interior hehehe...there is not much weight difference between plastic interior and CF interior but CF will look better than CF wanna be :p

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
yay my plan has gone public :( i wanted to be the first one to have CF interior lol... well not really my route but I wanted to do a CF vinyl for interior hehehe...there is not much weight difference between plastic interior and CF interior but CF will look better than CF wanna be :p
Garm has some new stuff that looks like CF its called NEFFY wrap... it stretches and flexes... it would be perfect for your seats... use it along the sides and back and then have some suede inserts...:thumb2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.