Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up peeps, as you all can see I'm new here, but not to modding.

I've been working with 3 companies on coilover offerings. Idk how many of you are aware that the versa sedan and all note models use the exact same springs and shocks (verified by nissan parts catalog)

Tein Japan makes the basis Z coilover kit for the JDM Nissan Note E12 chassis.
I'm trying to convince them to offer the kit in the US. if so it would be the lowest priced high quality coilover kit available, the rep told me if there is more people asking for them they will offer the kit to the US market. part # GSK44-91AS2
if interested email tein us and ask them for the kit. Tell them cornelio posted on the forum for support.

Option #2 is project godspeed coilovers I'm in the works with them as well, I will be purchasing a versasedan coilover kit and testing it out on my note, if all fits well as I'm sure it will, I will keep them send them pics and they will market the sedan kit as fitting sedan and hatchback. I will go to LA and have them verify and check everything before announcement to the public. Godspeed is currently the lowest priced option.

Option#3 Ksport coilovers. They offer a versa sedan kit already, but in talks with them they let me know they make a kit for the Note available in Europe south America and Japan but have not tested on US model. So, I sent pics of my OEM suspension as well as nissan part#s for springs shocks n struts, Ksport is local to me so they will import a set of their Global model Versa Note coilovers and we will test on my vehicle as well.

If you guys are interested in tein please email them. Godspeed will announce the availability for the 12+ note as soon as we are done with testing, and Ksport will do the same. Of course I will install one kit, go back to stock then try next manufacturer.

Sorry for the long post but Just wanted to let every one know what I'm working on for the Note community.

Cornelio.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Godspeed will Not work. they are for the 1st gen sedan NOT 2nd gen sedan like I originally thought. small oversight on my part due to unclear info plus I got a little too excited to try something new 😕

Ksport is still in the works, they are working on getting the Global market Note Coilovers in and tested on my Car.

Tein has a JDM set that should be under $600 Dollars if there is demand for them

[email protected]. <<<email there <<< and ask for part # GSK44-91AS2. those will fit Gen 2 Note and Sedan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
Corn-Dog
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing