Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I just installed a new SRI and DC Exhaust and well it seems like the muffler hangs super low....does anyone else with this exhaust feel the same way? also it seems super loud right after the cat when it dumps into new pipes....is it cause of the new larger pipes?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all have right now is my Blackberry(till my iphone gets here) or its gonna have to wait till my gf sends my camera back from KS...left it in her purse, oops haha

·
Registered
31 Posts
it does hang kinda low, and is loud, but it seems like it quieted a little after a while..or maybe I just got used to it..lol either way, it still sounds great, I've had mine for 6 months?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fine tomorrow ill have pics!!!! hahaha and i do love the sound and i feel a lil more umph outta of it combined with the SRI....oh by the GO PACK GO!!! SB XLV CHAMPS!!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it snowed a bit so ill make it nice and shiny before takin em!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
it hangs a little low on sedans but nothing crazy, it doesn't hang low on hatches. make sure you installed the pipe after the cat correctly and that its not upside down. made that mistake and the exhaust was like an inch from the ground, so just be sure you installed it correctly.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok...i think i might have installed the middle pipe wrong then.....and its gettin colder now...damn!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
flip it, and instantly it should rise several inches if it was installed incorrectly. i know when mine was installed wrong it was like 1 or 2 fingers from the floor

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i crawled back under and i missed one of the hangers and it raised it quite a bit, now its just i think 2 fingers below the bumper...will get video and photos when the weather is better and and its clean

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
if its 2 below the bumper then you should be fine, if its 2 from the floor, then id suggest flipping the pipe

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok checked the weather and this weekend its gonna in the 50's so ill clean the V up and do a photoshoot for you guys along with video and gonna try to get a driveby vid too

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
will do my best!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no videos but heres the tip along with intake and how shes lookin after a clean up

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
can u get a side shot pic so we can see the distance of the exhaust from the floor?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.