Nissan Versa Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just a suggestion. Just googled the word Nisso and there is no lock on the word. Since Nicoclub has theirs, you need yours. Nissoworld or Nissoclub. Not saying you need a club name but nissanversaforum is not a club name. I'll message the CEO see what he thinks. Ciao.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I say no. The name works for them because well, that is there name. "NICO" stands for nissan infiniti car owners. The "NISSO" doesn't make any sense. Let's innovate not imitate here. We are NVF already. I don't like the "club" idea. If we can get the domain name nvf.com that would be sweet. If not oh well.

Then again I'm not the powers that be. Just voicing my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
I say no. The name works for them because well, that is there name. "NICO" stands for nissan infiniti car owners. The "NISSO" doesn't make any sense. Let's innovate not imitate here. We are NVF already. I don't like the "club" idea. If we can get the domain name nvf.com that would be sweet. If not oh well.

Then again I'm not the powers that be. Just voicing my opinion.
nope http://nvf.com/

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about Versaclub and Tiidaclub. I did see nisso was already used. But I don't see Versaclub or Tiidaclub used. The terms are used but not solely by themselves. They are tide in to websites with forward spaces etc. with those words. Just saying that you have to come up with something better than niisanversaforums. I myself wouldn't put a decal or wear a shirt that says nissanversaforums on it, You need a punchline. You need to make something that draws viewers back again and again. Azhitman is not happy with some of us recruiting nicoclub members. I haven't. I think their forum is boring and redundant. Just saying you guys need more hits and trying to help you think of ways to do it. Tell you the truth, I would wear clothes that say versaclub and tiidaclub on it. But not with a dot com. Ciao.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
i hate nico
lol, you just had to say that.

Concept names I like:

UniVersa
VersaSociety
Versafied
VersAssociation
Versatiled

Any more ideas?

I would love to change the banner on the top of the page, I have Photoshop experiece and can make that more appealing.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
How about Versaclub and Tiidaclub. I did see nisso was already used. But I don't see Versaclub or Tiidaclub used. The terms are used but not solely by themselves. They are tide in to websites with forward spaces etc. with those words. Just saying that you have to come up with something better than niisanversaforums. I myself wouldn't put a decal or wear a shirt that says nissanversaforums on it, You need a punchline. You need to make something that draws viewers back again and again. Azhitman is not happy with some of us recruiting nicoclub members. I haven't. I think their forum is boring and redundant. Just saying you guys need more hits and trying to help you think of ways to do it. Tell you the truth, I would wear clothes that say versaclub and tiidaclub on it. But not with a dot com. Ciao.

This post makes no sense. If your not going to sport the ".com" no one will know where to go. I don't want to be part of a "club" I'm not 10 years old. And most of Versa owners aren't either. Why not start your own "club" and use this forum to converse with other members? Make it part of nissanversaforums.com but not the whole. I don't see why anyone has an issue with the URL here? It's a forum about nissan versa's and the url is nissanversaforums.com. It makes sense, it's simple, and it works.

I firsted it lol.
Anyway. Versaland and Versaworld are taken. What does nismo stand for?
Nismo stands for Nissan Motorsports. As in NICO, NISMO actually means something. If someone came up with an acronym that meant something and didn't have "club" at the end I would be for it most likely.

I for one don't think we need a logo. Not sure why a forum would need a logo. But if we did just use the nVf an incorporate that. Even though we don't have the website nvf.com we can use nvf and just be sure to include the URL somewhere. The above pic does not read easily.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
It may not read easily, but I'm just trying to be creative and come up with a different design. I want something that isn't generic and has some character and bang to it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Simple sometimes is generic. I'm going to make another design shortly, it will be awesome.
Hey mods, remember the saying. 'If you build it they will come'. That applies to here. I hate Nicoclub okay. We need something that explodes with interest here. I went to www.versaworld.com and nothing came up. Versaworld is an awesome nic okay. For something to mean something, you have to be involved in something like selling things related to versa. In this case the only thing you are trying to sell is Versa excitement. You have to come up with a good slogon, just like anything in the free enterprise system and then you have to shoot it out of a cannon and go BOOOOM!!!! LOL. Anyway I will set up a poll to see what slogon for nissanversaforums would be interesting. I am not saying change www.nissanversaforums.com, I am saying attatch a slogon to represent the forum, that's all. You mods have done a great job . now let's bring it to the next level.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
:thumbsup: I like your enthusiasm

·
Registered
867 Posts
Again, what the hell is with all the name changing and stuff? We are the Nissan Versa Forums. It makes us easier to find on Google, makes for better SEO and it makes sense!

I am baffled by all of this sudden urge to change things JUST TO BE LIKE A FORUM WE ALL HATE!!!

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
ok sorry this has gotten way to out of hand and I agree with Austiida, the name and address makes sense and is the best for SEO. And we wont be changing the name or the address.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
The address is fine it makes it easy and simple to find throughout search engines such as Google, Yahoo etc. However we can always change the banner design and artwork whenever it's needed for an update/refresh. I'm willing to take responsibility for that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.