Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, name is Daniel and i was reffered here by ashley (iluvmyversa08), i live in Charlotte NC with my girlfriend who the versa actually belongs to. But as i'm the more forum savy one i end up doing this portion of it. So we've had the car for about 7-8 months now and all in all it's very fun and much nicer to go for even short trips in that either of my 240s. as of now the only mods are the 18" bsa red mesh wheels, wrapped in a mixed batch of tires all sized 225/40/18. Of course there's plenty planned for the car but just have to go one step at a time. Probobly intake and exhaust next, but i'm a firm believer in suspension so that wont be far behind. Ok i'll wrap this up and go to the pics.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Lol. Yeah, I would love rims but they will have to wait until I start working more, and get a job in my career field. For now, the stocks are rocking, lol! :)
I'm actually thinking I would love white rims in the future.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks. so far this seems to be a more decent collection of people. ive enjoyed scrolling through the post and not seeing a lot of trash talking about other cars. i think this will be a forum worth being part of.

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
Hi, name is Daniel and i was reffered here by ashley (iluvmyversa08), i live in Charlotte NC with my girlfriend who the versa actually belongs to. But as i'm the more forum savy one i end up doing this portion of it. So we've had the car for about 7-8 months now and all in all it's very fun and much nicer to go for even short trips in that either of my 240s. as of now the only mods are the 18" bsa red mesh wheels, wrapped in a mixed batch of tires all sized 225/40/18. Of course there's plenty planned for the car but just have to go one step at a time. Probobly intake and exhaust next, but i'm a firm believer in suspension so that wont be far behind. Ok i'll wrap this up and go to the pics.

o man your close to me i stay in fayetteville, i wish i could find more people close to me

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all those things were noted, i believe in this thread actually. got the wheels on the cheap and just have to roll with it when i have the cash. everyone says how money is tight but im going -100s everyweek trying to get by right now so all that just has to wait.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Nice versa, and welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
hey, ur about an 1hr from me. Maybe we could meet up some time, along with versa S 2007.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! Car looks good. I too think a bit of lowering is in order. But not at the price of sacrificing ride quality.

We have gotten a few women on the board. The ladies are taking over NVF, not that I mind :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.