Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in my 2005 Altima for a red 2010 Versa S Hatch on Tuesday. I've been a Nissan owner forever, it helps since my dad has worked in the Nissan plant here since 1985. I'm really happy with the car. The gas mileage is INSANE! I drive a lot for work and play and this thing has already showed the value in gas money alone.

I'll get some pictures up soon. I plan on giving her a bath tomorrow to get rid of all the pollen. I don't have much planned for it just yet. I'll get it tinted soon. I'm thinking 35% (legal in TN) on the front 2 and 20% on the rest. I'm going to black out the emblems on the back, debadge if I dont like it (Altima was debadged day 1 lol), maybe some suspension upgrades and an intake.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome and hope to see pics soon.

·
Registered
643 Posts
good luck getting the pollen off....you better just take pics of it at the car wash...we washed our car today and drove back home (we live like 1/2 mile from the car wash) and it was already covered again :(

welcome!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome, is it auto or manual? Hope to see pics soon.
auto

good luck getting the pollen off....you better just take pics of it at the car wash...we washed our car today and drove back home (we live like 1/2 mile from the car wash) and it was already covered again :(

welcome!!
i'm fearing this already. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.