Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello World,
new member here from Maine. I purchased an '08 Versa S HB a couple weeks ago. I'll be coming back here regularly to research different things I can do to make it "mine" with lot's of questions to go along with newly bought items.
I've been looking over this forum for a bit and think the knowledge is deep enough for my needs and am looking forward to many years here.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to nvf theres another member from main do y'all know each other?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome Elek!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
haha, I would be that other member, and its about time we get another Mainer on here. Where abouts are you located in the good old pine tree state? I also have an '08 Versa, but mine is a sedan. I'd love to see how the two compare.

On a seperate note, welcome to the forums! There's tons of great info on here, so I hope you find everything you want/need. If not, just ask! Other members are very quick to respond on here. Have fun with your V!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
haha, I would be that other member, and its about time we get another Mainer on here. Where abouts are you located in the good old pine tree state? I also have an '08 Versa, but mine is a sedan. I'd love to see how the two compare.

On a seperate note, welcome to the forums! There's tons of great info on here, so I hope you find everything you want/need. If not, just ask! Other members are very quick to respond on here. Have fun with your V!

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome to the forums! Please put pictures of your versa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.